To keep your garments looking good is not difficult as long as you follow these guidelines.
- Soak in cold water for a couple of hours or more.
- Wash the garment at the recommended temperature indicated on the label.
- Centrifuges slightly and lay the garments in the shade. If it is necessary dry garments in the washing machine, make sure that the temperature is lower than the allowed temperature for washing in order to avoid shrinkage of the fabric.
- It is recommended to carry out an additional rinse at the end of the wash to completely eliminate all residues of the products used.
- Wash the colored items in reverse. Use only detergents specifically designed for colored fabrics, being sure it not contain optical brighteners. Never use a universal detergent since this will change the color tone. We suggest all staff use the same brand to avoid color differences.
- In the event that the garment is very dirty, insert a simple and inexpensive additive such as bicarbonate. Do not use bleach.
- Do not use any additives or disinfectants.
- Sterilization: set the autoclave only with steam and consider that in this case the fabric will shrink up to 4%. Not all of our models can be undergo this process because some accessories do not withstand temperatures above 90 degrees.
- Iron the garment with steam iron.